Martin and St. Lucie Counties best children's clothing store is hiring! Flexible schedules, employee discounts and advancement opportunities in a positive team environment.
Once Upon a Child offers customers a fun and convenient way to buy and sell gently used children's stuff, which makes saving money on children's clothes, toys, baby furniture and equipment a reality every day. We focus on quality, safety, and value -- the same things you feel important for your own family.
Once Upon a Child in Jensen Beach, FL is looking for outgoing and motivated individuals who love kids and enjoy working in a stable, team-oriented environment. The right candidate will be a leader looking for a long-term opportunity and available to work days/nights and weekends. Responsibilities include assisting customers, tagging, communicating the buy process to our customers, processing sales, processing returns, answering phones and any other tasks associated with a sales associate position or management position.
Helping promote all aspects of the business including, but not limited to buying, selling, pricing, and merchandising. Additionally the right candidate provides a high level of customer service by ensuring customers are assisted in an enthusiastic, timely, and knowledgeable manner. Other responsibilities include assisting store management in daily store operations, including the buying of used merchandise. Prior customer service experience preferred in similar product lines, but willing to train the right candidate.
The right candidate must meet the following criteria:
1) Great customer service and communication skills;
2) Ability to work independently and as a team member;
3) Ability to handle customers with sensitivity;
4) Ability to work at a fast pace with accuracy;
5) Must have flexibility with work schedules as holidays and weekends are a must;
6) Sales and goal-driven.
1) Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time, up to 8 hours a day.
2) Lifting up to 40 lbs. without assistance.
3) Bending, rotating, and reaching conducive to a retail environment
4) Ability to receive, price, and stock merchandise
5) Able to operate a computerized sales terminal.
Compensation: Hourly determined at time of hire